Tuesday, February 09, 2010

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program


One of my other passions is beading.  This is a piece I finished about two months ago.  I really love working with the infinite possibilities of creating with tiny glass beads.  Beading embroidery has really caught my attention lately and I had this mother of pearl (MOP) button in my beading stash.  (Yep got one of those too!)  So I sorted through all my beads and matched them to the colors in the button and then I just went with the flow.  I like how it turned out and can't wait to play with the other MOP buttons in my stash. 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome to blogworld. I'm new too, and having alot of fun too. Love what you are doing, keep us posted!
Linda

The Speckled Hen said...

Thanks for the welcome and the kind words Linda. It's a different way to meet people but I do enjoy roaming around and seeing what everyone else is doing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...