Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fabulous Fall continues ....




This is the slow progress of my Fabulous Fall lap quilt.  The blocks are completed, rows sewn, and now the borders need to be added.  I have three choices:  the red acorn, yellow diagonal diamond, and the brown fabric used around the squares.  My thoughts were to do a red, yellow, red combo and then use the brown for the binding.  Right now the quilt is 40x48.  I wish it would have turned out larger but seeing as it only started with one charm pack and grew legs of it's own to what it is now -  I think it looks pretty good.  I am ready to move on to one of my many other WIP and call it a day on this one.  I like the fact that I had no pre-planning with this one.  I see that some name their quilts - so what do you think I should name this one? 

3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

I love the mix of colors in there, beautiful! Hope you are enjoying your weekend:)

Debbie said...

I love doing quilt tops but it has been 8 years now. You are inspiring me Marie! :)

*hugs*

The Speckled Hen said...

thanks Carmen and Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...